J-5 Rogers Family

3.19.2009

Ridin' Dirty

As some of you may or may not know, I started watching Ava on Monday. She is Ameet & Amanda's daughter who will be 3 months old this coming Sunday.
Amanda had to return to work, so lucky her to have me - the BEST person ever with kids - r.i.g.h.t? (No I'm not tootin' my own horn, or fishin' - I only speak the truth. Ha!)

Ava is a bundle of energy. That little girl can go, go, go! Her mannerisms and movements remind me of a 6-month old! She only wanted to "power nap" until this week. Auntie Jessica cured her of all power naps. She is now napping twice a day, and her afternoon nap has been 2+ hours daily. She and I have bonded very quickly, and now it's almost like having the twins I always wanted with her and Jilian under the same roof.

Her body movements may be that of a 6-month old, but her bowel movements are that of an adult. Let me explain...

Ava is breastfed. We all know how that works - no explanations necessary.
Ava's grandparents are visiting from India for a couple of months (give or take). Apparently, Ava's grandma has been cooking up a storm (..and Aunt Jessica has YET to eat any of this yummy food?!?!) and Amanda is enjoying it in large quantities. Well today, Ava'd had enough. Before she even had her first feeding early this morning, she had already gone #2. At this point, I already knew - without a doubt - that this was going to be a stinky day.

By 12:00, that little body had exploded FIVE - yes y'all, FIVE - times! Two of those times, she went right through her heavy duty Pampers straight onto her clothes! NICE!
We aren't talking five little ones, or one LARGE one, and then 4 leftovers. NOPE! This was five separate, heavy duty, 30-year old I'm hungover poopers!

She was great though, and it didn't phase her. Usually she fusses when her backside gets dirty, but I guess it must have been nice to release those lethal toxins.
I think it worried her mommy & me more than anything. Obviously, no more Indian food for mom! (Again, that extra plate that should be mommy's can come over here to Aunt Jessica's any time since she STILL hasn't had any of the food!)

So to celebrate her day of pooperness, I made it official. She "RODE DIRTY" in true Chamillionaire fashion, and I just had to take a picture...(Click to enlarge!)


How cute is that?

So to you breastfeeding mommas out there, don't expose your babysitters to the same gaseous explosions! Ban the Indian food today, and just send it my way - YUM! :)

...and here are a few pictures of my little angel because my blog wouldn't be complete without them...



BFF's..Ava's already giving Jilian the "talk to the hand" and looking away. Jili must have pissed her off!
They told me today that they can't wait for their first sleepover...Lord help me now!


Cutie pie!



Hangin' Out...



I love the shadow in this picture...and her baby blues, too!





Talk to y'all tomorrow for Jilian's 2-month update!

3 Comments:

Blogger The York Family Blog said...

That made me laugh! Kinda thinkin' the Indian food did not agree with the poor girl. ha You're a good babysitter. How much do you charge, say by the hour if I ever needed you? I have run into a couple of "issues" this past week and Andi doesn't love my daughter, so I hate asking her to watch Peyton.

March 19, 2009 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger Andi said...

Good Lord, I swear! I REFUSE to defend myself AND my job again! If Ally can't respect the fact that I have an actual job that I have to work at 8 hours a day, then I give up! I have already told her to bring her over whenever, I WILL manage!

Anyway, yes, very cute pictures! I'm sure they will be the best of friends!

March 19, 2009 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry that happened (for both Ava & you!) but I can't help but chuckle. The picture is hilarious. Tomorrow should be a better day. No Indian food today! :)

March 19, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home