J-5 Rogers Family

5.27.2009

Diapers - Part Deux

There IS a God, (not that I ever thought otherwise) and she may work at Expeditor's!

Jeremy calls me today and says, "Babe, this lady at work has some size 2 diapers that her daughter grew out of. They are Pampers Swaddlers. Do you want them?"

You did NOT just ask me that. You really just wasted company time and money to ask me if I WANT diapers - of ANY sort? Is there a catch? Are you on crack? (The candy kind of course!)

"Of course I want them, honey. Make sure you offer her something, and thank her profusely!"

So Jeremy gets home with the diapers in hand. Here I was thinking that the little girl outgrew a FEW diapers - like a FEW left in a box or something...

He came home with 96 diapers, folks! We are in business for two more weeks.

...and of all things - Pampers Swaddlers the day after I post my blog about diapers.
Tell me somebody isn't watching over me!? (Don't you DARE tell me they aren't!)

Our pocketbook, and Jilian's butt are thankful to you, Expeditor's God...
Sweet Success!

Side Note: He also came home with Huggies Organics. Those are the new ones. My oh my - I have never priced those, but I get $3 off coupons for them frequently. Those are some SOFT diapers. I am very impressed!

4 Comments:

Blogger Andi said...

That's awesome! Congrats on the free diapers and the help to the pocketbook!

May 27, 2009 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger sc32742 said...

That's pretty cool :-) Free diapers are the nectar of the gods!

May 27, 2009 at 8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooooo hooooo!!!! Yea diapers... :)

May 27, 2009 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger Morgan said...

Lucky!! Austin is a size 4, I am bout ready to potty train....$28 bucks gets me like 42 diapers...they don't last that long.

May 28, 2009 at 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home