J-5 Rogers Family

5.23.2009

Diapers

We had to buy diapers for Jilian for the first time last week...

Can you believe that we got THAT many diapers at the baby shower?

So here is the low down on the diapers that we went through:

  • 2 small packages Pampers - Newborn (80)
  • 2 EXTRA large boxes Pampers - Size 1 (432)
  • 1 small bag Huggies - Size 1 (84)
  • 1 small bag Huggies - Size 1-2 (88) (We had to use these before the Size 1's because they were smaller!)
  • 1 box Pampers - Size 2 (72?)

My favorites are still the Pampers Swaddlers!!
Smell, feel, taste - JUST KIDDING on the last one.
Really though, Pampers rock!

I predicted after I counted the diapers a few months back that we would be buying diapers for the first time when Jili was 4 months old.

I couldn't have hit that nail anymore dead center.

Now, we officially have two children in diapers at the same time. $$$!

Sob.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andi said...

That's AWESOME that you made it that long on diaper gifts! GREAT prediction! Hopefully, J4 will potty train early to help minimize the affects of 2 kids in diapers!

May 26, 2009 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Morgan said...

I know, I was telling Dave the other day, once Austin starts drinking regular milk and eating more "big kid food" our grocery bill will go down at least 60 bucks a week!! Diapers are insane too! I cannot imagine two in diapers. I have to say, I am a fan of the infant swaddlers, but Austin seems to like Luvs, and for the price her mama does too! (although my wallet prefers the costco ones, but now that she is wearing a size 4, doesn't really seem worth it to drive all the way over there to get 100 diapers for 30 bucks!)

May 26, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home