J-5 Rogers Family

1.27.2010

Here We Go

Alright - it's official...
I'M BACK!

It has been a long time since I have posted anything. Instead of trying to play catch-up, I am just going to commit to trying to keep this bad boy updated with stories, jokes, and best of all, pictures. The whole point of doing this blog was to have a book for my children of everything they did that year. I can't let them down.

I am working on revamping, and I will start some interesting posts tomorrow.

Stay tuned...

1 Comments:

Blogger Morgan said...

yeah! I know, I just posted a "catch up" blog, but committed to not doing that anymore. Although, I am still not very blog savvy, and can't get it all to turn out quite right!!! But, I am glad your back, I always loved reading yours...always good for a laugh at work, and that is always a good thing!

January 27, 2010 at 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home