J-5 Rogers Family

4.11.2010

Important Question

I recently posted a question on Facebook that said:

Why do young men (usually Latino) carry shirts (usually white t-shirts) over their shoulder? Is this a gang sign? Jeremy and I are in deep thought about this...

I had a few friends answer the question. Their responses ranged from "they are hot", to "they are young and don't know any better" to "they are selling drugs".

I got a kick out of reading the answers. Google was of no assistance. I tried everything, and couldn't get my question answered.

Jeremy and I pondered for a few hours last night, and finally decided that by carrying their shirt over their shoulder when they are walking, they don't get the shirt sweaty or wrinkled, and they can tan at the same time.
It was actually a smart concept...if that is the only reason that they are doing it. We just aren't convinced.

So I leave it up to you. What are your thoughts on the white t-shirt carrying?
Do you and your significant other ever stay up way too late trying to solve the problems of the world?


1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Williams said...

I will ask my gangstas tomorrow at school

which gang would you prefer me to question? bloods? southest crypts? cholas? ?????

April 11, 2010 at 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home