J-5 Rogers Family

8.06.2008

Jaydon Day...

We had "Jaydon Day" a couple of weeks ago. This was on Friday, July 25, 2008 to be exact. The objective was to hang out with Jaydon - alone - and do what he wanted to do all day long.

He wanted to play out in the yard while I got things together for the day...so he did. Then the day started off at Barnes & Noble. He wanted to play with Thomas the Train there and read "The Three Little Pigs" and "Goldilocks & The Three Bears"...so he did. Then he wanted Chick Fil-A for lunch...so we went. (Mommy & Daddy ate Genghis Grill.) Then he wanted to go to the water park...so we did. Then he wanted to play sand volleyball...so we TRIED. Uh - the sand was a million degrees and you couldn't stand in it - so we opted to play soccer on the fields next to the volleyball courts instead.

Jaydon had SUCH a great day, and we are happy to be able to do things like this with our son. We had a GREAT day just being with him.

The pictures below show all of his doings the entire day. I tried to put them in order, but blogger won't let me - ARGH!!!!! Sorry!

We love you, big boy!!!



WATERPARK: Look at that face - tell me he's not having fun!

VOLLEYBALL: ...or not!
SOCCER: GOAL!!

AT HOME: My middle name is Calvin...KLEIN that is. Nice bod, Jaydon! WOO HOO!




BARNES & NOBLE: Playing w/Thomas the Train

...and again...

EATING: Chick Fil-A is my favorite!

CHECK OUT THE BLOG BELOW, TOO - I BLOGGED TWO TIMES TONIGHT!

(Oh, and I cannot find the pictures of Jacoby for his 7-month update. I think I deleted them accidentally. TOTAL BUMMER!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Andi said...

Looks like a FABULOUS day...for all of you! I'm glad you guys were able to do that! I'm so happy for the double dose of blog! Keep up the good work!

August 7, 2008 at 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home