J-5 Rogers Family

7.11.2008

The Precious Mind of My 5½ Year Old...

July 11, 2008 - 2:45 PM:
"Mommy, I'm a little tired."
"Okay honey, do you want to take a nap?"
"Yes, in your bed."


(So off we go to my bed, and I tuck him in...)

"Ahhh...snug as a bug in a rug, right Mommy?"
"Yes, baby. Do you want me to rub your back?"
"Uh-huh." "Mommy, will my best buddy be here when I wake up?"
"Your best buddy - you mean Zane?"
"No, Mommy - MY DADDY!"
"We'll see..."

...and he is in dream land 10-minutes later...I'm sure he's dreaming about Daddy's arrival!
Jaydon Cole Rogers, you melt my heart son!

It is my dream & wish that you continue to see Daddy as your "best buddy". It is my hope that you will always confide in him, and continue to see him as your hero in the many years to come.
You are a special boy, and Daddy couldn't have asked for a better son...

Have a good weekend all...

2 Comments:

Blogger Andi said...

He truly is a precious little boy! I couldn't wait until tonight to read it...you intrigued me! Have a GREAT evening with your family!

July 11, 2008 at 5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was the sweetest story! Congrats to you and your family on your soon to be arrival! Can't wait to meet your kids and hope to see you soon.
Love,
Your cousin from Florida Amy

July 11, 2008 at 10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home