J-5 Rogers Family

4.13.2008

HE DID IT!

Today - April 13th, 2008, at 9:21 PM - Jacoby Cade Rogers rolled over for the very first time!!! He is just a little over 3 months old. Go Jacoby go! I started yelling and thank goodness that the door to Jaydon's room was closed, or he would have woken up. Jeremy thought I was nuts, but I know he was just as excited (probably more!) as I was.

This weekend was SO jam slammed with stuff, so here is the very condensed version... On Saturday, we had Jaydon's baseball game at noon. The kids played SO well. Jeremy and I loved how focused they all were, and we wish that all of their games were on Saturday morning. Sometimes they play in the evenings during the week, and you can tell that they are tired during those games. In case some of you don't know, Jaydon plays on the Texas Rangers and Jeremy and I coach the team. (Pictures below) After tee-ball, we went with 2 other families to eat lunch at Chili's. Good times when you have 4 children all the same age at one table. It actually made for some good laughs and the Greenwood's treated all of us which was SUPER nice of them. We tried to get them to take our money, but they wouldn't. Thanks Greenwoods! Then that evening, Jaydon went to Ashleigh's house and played with Ashleigh, Gannon & Nicki. They are officially the "4 Muskateers"! Jeremy and I took Jacoby and went to eat dinner at Ameet & Amanda's. She made chicken stroganoff - which was delicious - and she had about 43 appetizers. She's just like me and scared of running out of food. There were 4 of us eating, and it would have fed 14.

So I was up until 3:00 AM writing the journal entry for Mr. Hopper. I do it to myself though - I'm such a perfectionist and what should have taken me 30 minutes, took me 12 hours - seriously, 12 hours. That's okay, it's for my boy and I would have still done it if it would have taken 12 million hours.

Today was BEAUTIFUL outside and we were outside doing yard work. Jeremy did most of it, I admit, but it's my job to trim the landscaping. I was enjoying the boys & weather so much, that I told myself I'd do it tomorrow. Yes, kind of like the motto for the fat man's diet, "I'll start tomorrow." :)

Check out the beautiful pictures below, and have a great Monday!

Jaydon & the FAMOUS Mr. Hopper


Jaydon & Coach Daddy at the game


The 4 Muskateers - Jaydon, Nicki, Gannon & Princess Ashleigh at Ashleigh's House

2 Comments:

Blogger Andi said...

Go, Jacoby, Go!! I can totally see you jumping up and down screaming when he did it...you probably scared him into rolling back the other way :) Next stop...crawling! I'm going to try REALLY hard not to compare Addy to Jacoby. She wants to roll, she's just not there yet. Have a GREAT day!

April 14, 2008 at 9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 15, 2008 at 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home