J-5 Rogers Family

5.13.2008

Jaydon Funnies

Jaydon said something last week that totally cracked me up, so I'm going to share 3 Jaydon funnies - 1 new, and 2 old.
Even if you've heard these before, they are still a good laugh!

WARNING: There are a few expletives used below - they are NOT written in full, but if you are easily offended, do NOT read this! My idea of "funny", and yours, may be different. You have been warned...

MAY 7, 2008 @ TARGET :

We are at the check-out and a man behind us quietly says the "f" word and walks off. (People are so inconsiderate of children!!!) Jaydon turns around and looks at him with eyes wide, and then looks at me. Before he opens his mouth...
(our conversation - verbatim)
Jessica: Now Jaydon, do NOT repeat the "F" word. It is something adults say when they are upset, and even then, they really shouldn't say it.
Jaydon: Okay, Mommy.
Jessica: That's good, thank you. Sometimes, we just need to use ear muffs when we hear things like that buddy. (As I cover my ears to show him.)
Jaydon: Earmuffs? That's silly Mom. I don't say the "f" word, I just say f**k like the boy!!!!!
Jessica: JAYDON! I just told you NOT to say that word, honey. It's not a nice word son, and nobody should say it!
Jaydon: Mommy, you say no "f" word, I say f**k!

I just gave up after that and cracked up.
WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU SAY TO THAT???
He NEVER says that word - or ANY word like that - so I just let it go.
==================================

SOMETIME IN THE SUMMER OF 2007:

Jaydon: Mommy, I want spaghetti for dinner. {After 1 hour of demanding/asking repetitively - persistent child!!)
Jessica: Okay Jaydon, I will make you spaghetti!

I spent 45 minutes cooking his spaghetti and then he absolutely REFUSES to eat it. This is Jaydon's favorite food and at this point, after trying EVERYTHING to get him to eat it, I'm MEGA pissed!

Jessica: Jaydon, eat the spaghetti NOW!
Jaydon: NO! I don't want spaghetti.
Jessica: Jaydon, you have been asking me for spaghetti for an hour. I finally make it and now you don't want it? Jaydon, you HAVE to eat it NOW!
Jaydon: NO! NO SPAGHETTI!!!
Jessica: Jaydon, eat the f***ing spaghetti!
Jaydon: Mommy, no more f***ing!

Oh Jaydon...
============================================

SOMETIME EARLY FALL OF 2007:
We (Jeremy, Jaydon and I) are at Wal-Mart grocery shopping. Jaydon DESPERATELY needs to go to the bathroom...

Jaydon: Daddy, I need to go tee-tee.
Jeremy: Jaydon, we aren't near a restroom, just wait a minute.

(A few minutes later...)

Jaydon: Daddy, I need to go tee-tee now!
Jeremy: Okay, let's go son.

(I hear the following as he & Jaydon are running toward the bathroom hand in hand.)

Jaydon: Hurry Daddy, my GIANT pee-pee is going to explode!

That one TOTALLY left us on the floor laughing.
He's already a typical male talking about "that" body part!!!
======================================

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT, ALL!

1 Comments:

Blogger Andi said...

I could totally see these conversations "live"...too funny! Jaydon is so funny! I love that little boy!

May 13, 2008 at 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home