J-5 Rogers Family

10.28.2008

Miracle Children

I am off on Tuesdays & Thursdays now, and watching Oprah is my only break the entire day. Today, the episode was "Miracle Children". Children really & truly are a blessing, and we should cherish every accomplishment, defeat, tear, and smile while we can.

One story turned on the water works for me. If you didn't get a chance to watch, you can see the 6-minute video below. (Watch the video before continuing to read!)
http://www.oprah.com/media/20081001_tows_99balloons

They interviewed the parents on the show. They have now been blessed again, and they are due to have another baby in 2 more weeks. I have never seen two people with such a positive outlook on life. They have a way of looking at the glass half-full, and it's amazing to me how strong they are!

Now go give each of your children a kiss - even if they are asleep!

Good night!

2 Comments:

Blogger The York Family Blog said...

I saw it too. Oh my! Tear jerker. I go in and kiss my girl every night and cherish her.

October 28, 2008 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger Andi said...

Thanks a lot, now my keyboard is covered in tears! Ugh, that story was amazing hearing from the Dad's perspective in letters to his son. We are so blessed with our healthy children!

October 29, 2008 at 8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home