J-5 Rogers Family

4.26.2009

Twinky Dinks

Y'all remember when you were younger, and you had the BFF that you always wore matching things with? Then when you were asked at school if you planned that, you would say, "Nooooo - of course not!" when you knew fully well that you talked about it on the phone the night before right down to the matching different colored scrunchie socks. (PLEASE tell me that I'm not the only one who wore the same clothes as my BFF!)

So you had to guess by now that Jilian & Ava own some matching outfits. I mean really - two mom's that have known each other for almost 8 years and have girls - a first girl for both - that are a month apart?

Whenever Amanda sends something that they both have, I always put Jilian in the same outfit that day too. I think they have 3 or 4 matching things. (Yes, right down to the matching socks and bows!) (No, we haven't bought but ONE outfit together - seriously!!)

This was the first time they both wore their matching things together, so I had to document the moment...for them of course!

They can hate us later for doing this.


For now, tough cookies J & A. This is just the start of what is to come, so get used to it! (As Jilian's mom's mind is racing trying to think of which color cheerleading uniforms they will wear together for the first time?!?)

You are both just too darn cute for words...

Love,
Mommy & Tia








Side Note: Contrary to popular belief, I must stake my claim to the baby with no hair, white skin, and blue eyes.

4 Comments:

Blogger Andi said...

VERY cute! I'd be surprised if they didn't end up the BEST of friends! But no, I don't think I ever dressed the same as my BFF. Even me and Ally didn't dress alike very often. Hmmm...maybe you just THOUGHT you were cool! hehehe!!

April 27, 2009 at 9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too precious!!! And of course we always planned to dress the same. I remember my mom getting so mad at me, she would iron four outfits before we actually decided!!! Scrunch socks and Units...she loved those. They were cheap on Harry Hines and you didn't need to iron them.

April 27, 2009 at 10:06 AM  
Anonymous Morgan Knecht said...

anonymous was me...it kept telling me my password was wrong

April 27, 2009 at 10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are like little dolls. They are so precious in their matching outfits. :) J

April 27, 2009 at 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home