J-5 Rogers Family

7.28.2010

Summertime

My absolute favorite thing about Summer is seeing my children play outside together. 
They laugh, they run, they swing, they sweat, they get grass stains, they laugh some more, they 'make-believe play', they play in water & with water guns, they jump on the trampoline, they get dirt under their finger nails, they laugh some more, they wear out and take good afternoon naps, and they I love every.single.minute.of.it!

This Summer, Jacoby climbed the rock wall on the side of the swing set all by himself for the very first time - barefooted I might add. 
ALL boy
Jilian isn't too far behind though.  Monkey see monkey do? 
ALL sass
Jaydon has taught Jacoby how to "pump" while swinging.  He isn't good at it.  It just makes it that much cuter. 
ALL love.
Jilian giggles as she watches them swing on either side of her. 
ALL smiles

It's all simply priceless...
















Boys, Sass, Love & Smiles
.
Life just doesn't get any better!  Period.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) Love it - J

July 28, 2010 at 10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad they all get along with one another (most of the time)! Glad you guys are having a good summer! - Andi

July 28, 2010 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

What a fun swing set! We need one of those. Too bad my husband would NEVER be able to put one together. Not his thing! LOVE miss priss in her ladybug swimsuit. Also, I need you to turn around some more pics for me. Haha! I will email them to you. I've tried and can't figure it out. Doh!

July 28, 2010 at 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home