J-5 Rogers Family

7.30.2010

Vacation Bible School

Last week, Jaydon attended VBS at a church just up the road from us.  He went from 9 AM - 12 PM every day. 
This was the same church/school where he went to Pre-K. 

He went with Ayden, and even though they were in different classrooms, they seemed to have a really good time. 
Ayden was sick the last day, so he wasn't there for the end-of-week festivities.

There were also a couple of other kids from Jaydon's school that attended.  He did end up having one of them in his class.

It was hard to get good pictures and video because Jaydon was really far away, but I got some. 
I honestly have to say that I think the two little ones enjoyed themselves more than Jaydon. 

I'll let you be the judge...

Where's Waldo Jaydon?




It will be so much fun when I can see all three of them on that stage together.  I can't wait!
My hope is that their "energy" for Jesus never fizzles. 

 

3 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Love those little cuties shaking it!! And I love Jilian's dress. Wherever did you get it?? ;)

July 30, 2010 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger JESSICA said...

That dress is a custom item from a great lady. She has a website: www.sheshemade.com OR you can just click on her link on the right side of my page. You should really check her out!!

July 30, 2010 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger Andi said...

Too, too cute! Looks like they ALL had a GREAT time!

July 31, 2010 at 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home